What you need:
- A fat with a melting point above room temperature (for example shea butter)
- A wax (For example beeswax from the local beekeeper or as a vegan alternative rose wax)
- A few drops of essential oil of your choice
- First heat wax and shea butter in a water bath, stirring well.
- In the second step you test the consistency by putting a few drops on a plate and let them cool down there. Add wax or fat if necessary.
- Then put the finished mixture into a wax can or a crucible.
- When cooling down, optionally add the essential oil and stir in well.
- Finally, the wax has to harden for several hours.
Simply warm the wax in your hand and spread it in your hair. Attention, too much wax sticks the hair! The hair wax is great for use in hairstyles with our Everybuns and Everybands.
More natural do-it-yourself hair products like the homemade hair setting lotion with apple vinegar or the coffeine shampoo with coffe grounds.