Do you still remember the cool crimping look from the 80s and 90s?
This cool hairstyle is currently totally trendy again!
In this article you will learn how to crimp your hair by using your straightening iron.
- A comb/ a brush
- Hair ties
- Heat protection spray
- A straightening iron
This is how you proceed:
1. first comb your hair well and divide it into smaller sections.
2. now plait narrow, densely knotted braids from each of the sections. Note that the part of the hair that is braided now will later get the crimped look.
3. after the plaits are ready, spray them well with your heat protection spray.
4. finally, use your hot straightening iron to flatten the braids to create the crimp effect.
5. open the braids carefully and fix the finished hairstyle with some hairspray if necessary.