Maybe you also know the caffeine shampoos from the drugstore. Good against hair loss but usually quite expensive. But caffeine shampoo can also be produced at home easily and very cheap.
How it works we show you here:
1. First of all, treat yourself to a delicious coffee.
2. Instead of throwing away the coffee grounds, let them cool down a little so that you don't burn yourself when using them.
3. Moisten your hair well.
4. Spread the coffee grounds in your moist hair. It is important that it touches the scalp, this is the only way to prevent hair loss.
5. Massage the coffee grounds well and let it work up to half an hour.
6. Finally wash it out of your hair with shampoo. Ideally, use a mild shampoo that is gentle on your hair and scalp.
7. Dry your hair and then style it with our Everybuns and Everybands.
If you drink a lot of coffee, you can also use the coffe grounds as a peeling. Just mix it with olive oil, massage it into the skin and shower off after about half an hour.
You can also learn how to make your own hair wax.
Feel free to look at other DIY hair care products in our magazine, for example the great hair care with vinegar.You can also learn how to make your own hair wax.